Friday 13 October 2023

Motoring Matilda, Our First Day Out


Finally we got out for a few hours in Matilda.  We had a great times and managed a couple of egg and bacon butties :). The radio worked great and the weather was very kind.

I have started a YouTube channel for our adventures and you can find it here. I will be adding content as we go on and I hope to include our travels as well as radio related videos.

So here is the very first video and there will be more to come.


I hope you enjoy it :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Liana and I have moored up at Bolton le Sands a couple of times during canalboat holidays and I remember a nice cafe not far from the shore called Archers. I remember thinking that it would be a good take-off point (with the bonus of cakes and coffee), lol.

    Take care. Tom.
    www.m7mcq,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were parked literally 50 yards from Archers :). It certainly is a great spot!

    73 Ian

    ReplyDelete